Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just funny

Do people know they are ridiculous? How is it that two people so often can disagree and both be totally convinced in their own mind that the other one is crazy? I have been in a dispute before where I was thinking to myself that the person I was talking to must have absolutely lost their flippin mind. Gonzo. In my egotism I have felt that there is no way anyone could really think that about me. Even when I have been in a disagreement and the other person tells me I am nuts I still think they are just saying that because they know I'm right. They telling me I am not making any sense because they are trying to make me think I am crazy so they won't be proven wrong. My logic skills are above reproach. You are talking to the man who first thought of, but did not apply for patents soon enough, spray on sunblock. Yep, my idea. Who has two thumbs and thought of built in child seats? This guy. I own intellectual property rights on a button you push on your T.V. to make your remote beep so you can find it. I am a genius!!! I thought of the soon to hit the shelf cheese greater. Its a cheese grater, but greater, thereby making it the cheese greater!!! Inconceivable by anyone of mere normal intelligence. If you are reading this I want you to know that you are the crazy one not me. I have never done anything stupid. Like that time when I was a kid and I threw a baseball bat up in the air in a crowded area and yelled "Heads up!" and ran. That was no mistake. The kid who actually responded by looking up deserved the concussion. Who really looks up when someone yells that? Normal people cover their heads and run. Oh and that time I drove a work truck that was too high under a bridge that was to low? Well the resulting crash was no mistake. That was payback. I was caught in a flash flood in that very same spot years earlier in the dead of winter. My car was completely flooded and I had to get out in thigh high water, push the car out and walk for help. Now who's laughing bridge? Not so funny with a water truck up in your face. I only use good solid logic all the time. Even financially. All of my purchases have been so smart. Like my four or five workout pieces of equipment that I only used once or twice. Brilliant! Buying those kept me from getting a gym membership which would have cost me even more money. And my paintball gun I had to have and used once. Another great buy. It is in mint condition and nearing collector status. In the end I am just glad I am of sound mind, all the time.

1 comment: